[PD] Re: [PD-announce] k_guile v0.0.1

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Mon Jan 12 00:57:08 CET 2004

On Sunday 11 January 2004 11:26, Dave Phillips wrote:
> PS: I'm interested to see what possibilities evolve from this Pd + CM
> liaison...

Well, for one thing, this could be a _very_ roundabout way of getting
real-time MIDI output working from Common Music on Linux :-))

My apologies if it already does in the recent distros of CM, but the last I
checked,  Rick and company were still looking for someone to get the MIDI
playback working in Linux.

(Of course we would like a timer object in k_guille for this. Wait, did I
actually volunteer to do this? Grrr. )

Larry