[PD] toxy example: listbox-test.pd

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Jan 12 18:50:17 CET 2004

hi Frank,

that patch helps in testing Tk listbox widget's behaviour in the
context of toxy.  It loads current directory listing, allowing one
to choose a file name, and press OK button, getting that name
through a tow.

I am pretty sure, I had this patch running while validating things
both for cvs commit, and uploading to suita.  It is certainly ok here
now, in the new Pd, although toxy has been updated quite a bit since
(no time to gather all things for a release, no time for hacking,
in fact).

Perhaps, there is a version clash of toxy/Pd binaries, or...  you have
been running the patch with current directory being empty.

Btw (Guenter?), I have just found there is an incompatibility between
Pd and coll (thus hammer lib as a whole is broken too) in debian sarge.
That coll is from hammer alpha42.  The version currently in cvs should
be more tolerant, I guess.

Krzysztof