[PD] OS X & jack tools

Patrick Pagano bigswift at ufl.edu
Mon Jan 12 19:04:22 CET 2004

i had an error with both the binaries and the source, but miller said
he would look at it

the error from the binary is

Could not create format converter: error = 0x666D743F = 'fmt?'
PaOSX_OpenCommonDevice: PAOSX_DevicePropertyListener failed.
: error = 0x666D743F = 'fmt?'
Error number -10000 occured opening portaudio stream
Error message: Host error.

the source complined it did not see lib rt which i assume is built by
jack

Patrick