[PD] toxy example: listbox-test.pd

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Jan 12 22:14:56 CET 2004

hi again,

the clash is with Guenter's escape patch.  I have not been aware
of that patch (just found it in cvs), because I always work, and
do all the testing, with Miller's versions only.

You will have to somehow force the modified parser to take
a blind eye for "" quotes (pass them on to the message object).
Do not have time right now to study Guenter's patch...

Krzysztof