[PD] OSX MIDI sequencer?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Tue Jan 13 10:13:54 CET 2004

hi eric,

afair, there is an osx build of cyclone, with an unfinished seq
clone inside.  It is lacking some features, but loading and
playing is there, more or less (including format-1 midi files).
At least, it apparently worked in a few simple imported max
patches I have tried.

Other than that, it is totally untested, though.  Someone reported
memory corruption probs, but did not bother to give any details,
and I did not bother to investigate back then.  Xeq is much more
useful...