[PD] how much sample per second with [env~]

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Jan 15 17:56:47 CET 2004

hi,

unless there is a second arg, the output period in samples is
half the window size, rounded up to the nearest multiple of
a current dsp block size (default 64).  This is written in the
help file.

What is not described there, is the second argument, which
controls the output period (in samples).  This can be anything
greater than the window size divided by ten (rounded up as well).

Krzysztof