[PD] pdp/X11

plessas at sbox.tugraz.at plessas at sbox.tugraz.at
Fri Jan 16 01:56:56 CET 2004

Hi to all,
it's very nice to start the first few weeks of 2004 with knowing that the
pd-list is the first thing to read every day!! i'm currently working on this:

i managed to get pdp to run, as pd is loading the lib. on apple you use X11 for
an output window and you do it afaik with the object [pdp_glx]. whenever i try
to send it an {create} message, pd crashes and i get on the terminal:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  151 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  30
pd_gui: pd process exited

I tried to supply all sorts of other messages to pdp_glx but i always get the
same behavior. Can someone point me into a direction of what i'm doing wrong,
or what the solution could be?

thanks a lot, plus warm greetings from graz/austria,

yrs Peter_P