[PD] Re: [PD-announce] mccallum_abstractions updated

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Sat Jan 17 18:24:55 CET 2004

Frank,

I'll have to get back to your comments later. But about the learn
feature, you're supposed to:

- select "learn"
- move your GUI item to select it as the control that'll be bound
- then move your external controller

Is this what you did?

It's been working for me... Any errors in the console?

Cheers,
David
.
. David McCallum