[PD] writesf~ buglet(?) re. dsp on/off

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 17 23:55:45 CET 2004

Well, they should all work the same whether DSP is on or off.  THis
isn't always true in reality - in particular, tilde objects don't
get to find out their sample rate until DSP goes on.  There are probably
other situations as well.  This one about writesf~ is probably a bug
in the object, nothing deeper.  But writesf~ is delicate enough that
I'm afraid to monkey with it for a "patch" release, so will wait until
later to try ti fix this.

cheers
Miller