[PD] Re: [PD-announce] pd 0.37-1 test 3 released

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 18 01:41:56 CET 2004

Hmm... I can't seem to get a "bad screen distance" message no matter what I
do...  the mailing list mentions this in the contexdt of jack and/or ladspa.
My guess is it might be one of the gui objects doing something funny...  can
anyone boil this down to a small patch and a simple situation?

thanks
Miller