[PD] updating PD

tigital at mac.com tigital at mac.com
Mon Jan 19 05:46:28 CET 2004

yup,

...jack is available for OSX, and is nice, but I haven't gotten around
to seeing if pdOSX works with it...as far as "updating", ya basically
need to reinstall the binaries that are in "/bin", where that is on
your system...so, since you used the "extended" installer, we're
probably talking about "/usr/local/pd/bin"...just download the
0.37-1test3 Mac binary archive from miller's site, and take the files
in the archives /bin directory and put them in /usr/local/pd/bin...

good luck,
jamie