[PD] gem save mov?

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Mon Jan 19 07:48:50 CET 2004

At 3:52 PM +0100 1/18/04, Julean Simon wrote:
>hi, is there a way to save a gem outputvideo to a mov on osx?
>if not, is there a workaround? thanx, j.

try pix_write to grab the gemwin contents (part or whole) and save
them to an image sequence.  i set the object to write high quality
photo-jpeg files which seemed to have the best tradeoff between speed
and quality.  there are many, many output options available for QT
Graphics Exporters, so let me know if you want another format and
i'll see about putting it in at some point.

cgc