[PD] pd with -jack & -rt

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 19 10:57:52 CET 2004

Hallo,
Michal Seta hat gesagt: // Michal Seta wrote:

> I experienced this with recent 0.37 releases from Miller and from CVS
> (today I checked the latest tarball from Miller and did a CVS
> update).  The interesting aspect of it is that if I run pd from within
> the releases's bin directory it behaves correctly.

Probably this one isn't suid root, so it cannot run with higher
priority.

I also have the same problem with -rt/-jack and in the end just don't
run Pd with Jack anymore: either Pd's timing is bad (no -rt), or Jack
and Pd clash over who's turn it is now, and one of both is giving up.

ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht                               _ ______footils.org_