[PD] trouble with fluid~ external

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 19 11:42:43 CET 2004

Hallo,
Daniel Hawthorn hat gesagt: // Daniel Hawthorn wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've successfully compiled the fluid~ external for PD linux.  But, when
> I try to instantiate it, I get the following on the terminal:
>
> /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/fluid~.pd_linux:
> /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/fluid~.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
> cca_alsa_client_id
>  fluid~

Could you try to add after:

	fluid_settings_setstr(settings, "synth.ladspa.active", "no");

this line:

    fluid_settings_setstr(settings, "ladcca.enable", "no");

or maybe this:

    fluid_settings_setstr(settings, "synth.ladcca.enable", "no");

I don't know which version is correct currently.

Somehow fluid~ tries to use ladcca although that's not implemented at
all. YOu could also add "-lladcaa" to the makefile at "FLUIDLIB=..."
or recompile libfluidsynth without ladcca enabled.

ciao