[PD] writesf~ bug?

Jorge Cardoso jccardoso at porto.ucp.pt
Mon Jan 19 12:14:28 CET 2004

Actually, I think that these flags should not exist.

I believe that the .au files have to be in big-endian format
(the file has to be encoded the same way whether you're working
in big-endian machine or in a little-endian one,
otherwise the file format would not be portable...

In any case, the flag fix will already enable to write the file properly, by
using the -big flag so..., thanks :)

Bye,
jc

---
Jorge Cardoso <-> jorgecardoso at ieee.org

"Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're absolutely right." - Henry Ford