[PD] internet collaboration graphics

Adrian deCleir 0031259 at student.ul.ie
Mon Jan 19 17:54:11 CET 2004

at the moment Im doing a project where people can jam music over the
internet using midi, Im not exactly far into it at the moment but what I do
have successfully set up is the ability for 2 people to play together no
matter where they are, all they need do is fill in the right ip address of
the other person, Im using netsend and netrecieve, Ive the ablity to change
volume and pitch at the moment, and it all changes in the other persons
computer, big broblem Im coming across is I need to figure out a way of
getting more than 2 people doing it withouth having to put in a load of
objects for each person(volume,instrument, pitch, effects, etc).  I dunno if
this is the kinda thing you were talking about, I hope you get it going,
maybe Ill be able to get a few tips from you, as I am a very inexperienced
pd user