[PD] pd with -jack & -rt

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 19 19:35:46 CET 2004

Is it certain this doesn't affect behavior when "jack" is not being used?
If so I can put it in my version -- if not, perhaps I should detect whether
jack is installed.

Unfortunately, one can't switch back and forth between RT priorities except
at startup (because you have to shed root permission then.)

cheers
Miller