[PD] Routing PD audio on MacOSX

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jan 19 20:16:08 CET 2004

Hallo,
guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:
> > (although I still cannot use it very well with Pd...)
>
> hmm, thats bad to hear .. are there specific problems or is it
> just generally unusable ?

It works in general, but I'm bitten by the conflict, that graphic
demanding patches when running Pd with "-rt" hangs either Jackd or Pd.
I'm currently using pd-0.37-test3 by Miller with the small "higher"
patch you posted on pd-dev today. If I open one of the patches in the
"usecases" directory if my rradical-pd collection here
http://footils.org/pkg/rradical-wip-040109.tgz Pd or jack (0.90.1 from
Agnula) hangs after a short time (or Pd hangs immediatly, if I open
the patch as a command line argument).

ciao