[Fwd: Re: [PD] internet collaboration graphics]

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 18:10:34 CET 2004

Jorge Cardoso wrote:

> [...]
hi jorge
i use: -iemlib1, -iemlib2, -zexy, -gem
--> http://pd.iem.at/

and a folder of my subpatches
--> http://www.nubiah.com/noskule/

the pach is in the noskule_lib folder called l_colab.pd, in this patch
is a subpatch called "pd howto", so it should work, i also put the
complete pd folder on the server, so nothing have to be installed . . .
cheers nos