[PD] Granular synthesis

Nick Mariette nmariette at myrealbox.com
Wed Jan 21 00:28:44 CET 2004

Hi Sandra,

I compiled a web page of some PD granular synthesis implementations a few
months ago...
you can find it here: http://edstreet.customer.netspace.net.au/granular.html
(by the way, i recently discovered it doesn't display properly in Safari
browser - hope it looks ok for you on your browser)

my list doesn't include a few recent additions such as Derek Holzer's
Particle Chamber, and possibly some older work also, so please don't take it
as a definitive list!

but i hope it is useful.

cheers,
Nick