[PD] PD Jack error

joseph moore joseph_moore_ at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 09:19:34 CET 2004

Dear List,
I'm trying to get Jack working with PD on OSX but am receiving the following
error every time I attempt to set jack as the built in audio input device
via the PD audio settings window.  What am I doing wrong?

input channels = 2, output channels = 2
input device 1, channels 2
output device 2, channels 2
framesperbuf 64, nbufs 34
Could not create format converter: error = 0x666D743F = 'fmt?'
PaOSX_OpenCommonDevice: PAOSX_DevicePropertyListener failed.
: error = 0x666D743F = 'fmt?'
Error number -10000 occured opening portaudio stream
Error message: Host error.

Thanks,
Joe