[PD] Re: [PD-announce] pd 0.37-1 test 6 released

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jan 25 10:57:59 CET 2004

Hallo,
Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:
> Test 6 for 0.37-1 is out.  More bug fixes...

Cool, $x in cnv'es is working again. With this release I also tested
the recent bug discoveries in the Jack subsystem, that aren't yet in
your version, namely removing the call to sys_log_error from "process"
in s_audio_jack.c  and changing "p3 = (higher ? p2 - 1 : p2 - 3);" to
"p3 = (higher ? p1 + 3 : p1 + 1);" in s_inter.c (is this correct?)

Now for the first time I can run pd -jack -rt in a stable way even
with graphics intensive patches or switching virtual desktops without
crashes of jack or Pd. There are still clicks in the audio, but I get
those with -alsa and -oss as well.

ciao