[PD] readanysf~ 0.11 crashes PD

Ales Zemene ales at mur.at
Sun Jan 25 15:48:58 CET 2004

just for curiosity : what chipset you are on ?
i did not get clear sound from alsa (but never crashed Pd) on gentoo nor
debian, using all posiible kernels and patches of the patches ...
but it behaves quite ok on alsa-oss emulation (sis chipset).
and readanysf~ is happy too.

Ales.

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, august wrote:

> > hi, august, list
> >
> > I'm still using pd 0.36 (probably a bad idea) on a debian system.
> >
> > although i succeeded in compiling readanysf~, it crashes PD anytime i create it.
> > i use alsa-drivers and -rt flags.
> >
> > can anyone help me ? should i switch to 0.37 ?
>
> oliver,
>

> where can I get a pd-36 ?
>
> I haven't touched readanysf in over 4-5 months.  I just downloaded it
> yesterday and compiled with a cvs flext and a cvs pd.  all seemed to work
> just fine.
>
> does pd crash anyway with alsa ?  mine does.  I simply can't get alsa to
> work with PD anymore.
>
> -august.

+  Ales Zemene         +
+  http://ales.mur.at  +