[PD] k_jack~ v0.0.2 (Re: [PD-announce] k_jack~ v0.0.1

gml at xs4all.nl gml at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 25 17:40:23 CET 2004

I was thinking of making it into one lib, yes.
The advantage would be that all jack externals are in one place. It could
also be as seperate externals collected in one directory for the sources
and one for the help-patches.
Another thing is to have them al start with the same name. Mainly it is
about userfriendlyness and to avoid double developments.

Gerard