[PD] Pd Console (fwd)

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 26 01:52:34 CET 2004

I've been planning to do this for years... so probably I'll put this
into pd 0.38 (once I finish dealing with all the bugs in 0.37... maybe
that will never happen...)

One complication: in 0.38 I want to make scheduled graphics updates so that
even extremely graphics-heavy patches run without dac underruns.  The
GUI post() will have to be fixed to deal with flow control somehow.

cheers
Miller