[PD] Jack and PD plus another question

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 26 02:21:35 CET 2004

This is my understanding as well...  :)  I tried to make Pd into a true
callback application a few months ago, only to discover that it made no real
improvement in the APIs that ewre supported then.  If it turns out that
pd/jack actually performs better using true callbacks I might reconsider
and make the change.

Putting audio in callback routines in Windows seems to be out of the question
since callback routines can't make system calls in windows.

cheers
Miller