[PD] more osx/jack issues?

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jan 27 01:24:46 CET 2004

Hi,

This is a copy/paste from a message a few days ago, hope its useful :
> Dear List,
> I'm trying to get Jack working with PD on OSX but am receiving the
> following error every time I attempt to set jack as the built in audio
> input device via the PD audio settings window.  What am I doing wrong?
Sorry but jack won't works as an audio device in PC, you have to
recompile it with native jack support.
you can download pd 0.37 pre-compiled here:
http://www.meskalina.it/elementicaotici/dev/downloads/pd-0.37-0-
Jack.zip

Johnny Petrantoni, musician, software developer.

jackosx (JackPilot,JACK-insert,JAS):
http://www.jackosx.com
http://jackosx.sf.net
                ---