[PD] GF/jMax in theatre

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Tue Jan 27 01:32:15 CET 2004

it makes me think, if ever you're around Marseille,
there will be an installation/performance
conceived by jean-michel bruyère
from the 27th to the 30th of january

shown in "Le theatre du Merlan"
with live performances ( theatre, music )

very nice to see.
all visuals are controlled with 3 machines with PD/PDP.

sorry, i'm not on the spot anymore,
so i can't do a video.

cheers,
sevy