[PD] Can anyone tell me not to buy a Quattro or a UA-20?

Chris Madak cjm01 at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 28 03:39:20 CET 2004

thanks for your input.  so far, i've heard nothing but good about the
828, so i suppose i'll be picking one up soon.  i agree with you about
latency and dropouts on osx, as i've had similar experiences.  who
knows, perhaps when i have time, i'll install knoppix plus agnula
demudi on the ibook i use for live performance.  it's on the to-do list
anyway...unless anyone can recommend a better linux distro for audio
performance.

-chris