[PD] PD problems with VST

Bradon Webb amodiuslonodium at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 15:37:26 CET 2004

Hello,

I am having trouble running pd as a VST.  I downloaded
the PDVST folder with ex pd-gain.  I moved the pdVST
folder into the FLStudio folder (this is the
application I am trying to open pd within).  I moved
the example .dll pd-gain to the VST folder.  When I go
into FL I can get it to recognize a new plugin called
pd-gain, but when I open it I get this error message;
Plugin could not open, make sure that this plug in
does not need to be regestered.  I am guessing that FL
cannot find where to open pd that will open the
plug-in file pd-gain.  I am pretty sure that I have
all the files in the correct places, but maybe not...
If someone has done this before and knows what I am
doing wrong, please help.  I am on a WinXP system.

Thanks,
Bradon