[PD] Pd Console (fwd)

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Jan 29 10:05:54 CET 2004

Hi Mathieu,
a while ago i announced and introduced a modification to the devel_0_37
branch which implements the ability to hook the console output - it's a
mechanism that allows multiple listeners (via callbacks) to eavesdrop on the
printouts.
Is there any specific reason why you didn't take on this patch? Your widget
could easily use it, while leaving open other forms of console output.

The respective API functions of devel_0_37 are sys_addprinthook and
sys_rmprinthook.

best greetings,
Thomas