[PD] Pd Console (fwd)

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Jan 29 19:11:48 CET 2004

> Besides, I don't use devel_0_37, because I don't know what are the several
> branches of Pd, how they relate to each other, what are the differences,
> and which one I should use.

devel_0_37 is the experimental branch of pd 0.37. It seems to be quite
common that patches for pd 0.37 are introduced there.
To my knowledge there are no other commonly used cvs branches.

> If your patch is complete, then it would be a good idea to use it in a
> future version of mine, as there are many stderr messages I don't actually
> handle at all. I think many/most error messages still get sent to
> stderr...

Naturally, my modification redirects only the printout functions declared in
s_print.c, but can't capture those directly printed to stdout or stderr.

best greetings,
Thomas