[PD] PD and Jack

Melissa Corso melissa_corso at lycos.com
Thu Jan 29 20:53:11 CET 2004

Hello,

    I am trying to run PD with Jack. I have tried with Linux and keep getting an error message i/o stuck. It was suggested I try to use the HDSP 9632 audio card with jack. However, the error (i/o stuck) still occurs when trying to run Jack. I have not used Jack and I may be starting it incorrectly. If anyone knows what commands I should use in order to get Jack to run with PD it would be greatly appreciated.

                        -Melissa Corso