[PD] announce: env-gen

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jan 30 18:29:32 CET 2004

Hallo,
Orm Finnendahl hat gesagt: // Orm Finnendahl wrote:

> I just put up an abstraction for polyphonic scheduling of breakpoint
> envelopes here:
>
> http://icem-www.folkwang-hochschule.de/~finnendahl/pd.html
>
> Bare with me if this already exists, I haven't followed the list
> lately

Great you're back. ;)

> (I'd like to hear if something like that already exists, maybe
> in a better form). Bug reports are welcome.

I get these errors in the console output, and I cannot find out what's
missing:

cyclic-inc-1-32768 15 1 2 0 (gate->float) connection failed
env-gen.pd 19 1 84 0 (gate->gatom) connection failed
env-gen.pd 19 1 9 0 (gate->message) connection failed

Still in general the patch seems to work, but I wasn't able to really
spend much time with it yet...

ciao