[PD] announce: env-gen

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jan 30 19:14:17 CET 2004

Hallo,
Orm Finnendahl hat gesagt: // Orm Finnendahl wrote:

> Am 30. Januar 2004, 18:29 Uhr (+0100) schrieb Frank Barknecht:
> >
> > Great you're back. ;)
>
> Yes, I have to get prepared for the LADC opening concert in ZKM ;-)

I'm very much looking forward to it, as well as to your talks. (Maybe
you could allow a peek at what you're doing with data structures in
advance? ;)

> Thanks for the error messages. I'll look into it. I vaguely remember
> some incompatibilites with different implementations of gate. Could it
> be that your gate doesn't allow for an argument specifying the number
> of outlets to gate to or has inlets swapped?

Ah, that probably is the reason. I *thought* I was using cyclone's gate
but in fact I am using gate from IEMLIB, which take a 0/1 on-off
argument.

So another recompile of IEMLIB is needed (after I removed its prepend
some weeks ago).

ciao