[PD] earning a living coding Pd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 31 04:54:02 CET 2004

I think the question is not stupid because there are, like you say,
many on this list who do earn their living doing media art.  But for
those of us not fortunate enough to be in that position, we would like
to learn from your experience.  And unfortunately, making great or
music art is not enough.

I brought up this whole issue because I have been following free
software for 10 years, wondering whether it would actually become a
sustainable model.  Now that is has, I was thinking, well maybe this
model can apply to the arts too.

.hc