[PD] A newbie needs first aid!

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:31:56 CET 2004

If you only want to use Gem and not framestien, open
the MultiImage.pd file in the Pix folder of the Gem
examples. I think this is what you want? BTW, I once
posted a question to this list when I was a student, I
got a great answer and patch containing the solution
only to find out that my lecturer was also subsribed
to the list! Be warned! Good luck with the assignment!

Rory.

Mario,