[PD] ctlin ctlout??

Adrian deCleir 0031259 at student.ul.ie
Thu Feb 5 16:22:31 CET 2004

I dont suppose anyone knows of any tutorials on the web to explain these
thoroughly, the pd documentation doesnt talk about it really, I just dont
know how to assign my general purpose controllers to adding effects or
changing volume or something, at the moment they just do nothing except
change the number. ie ctlin 16 will make my first controller knob on my midi
keyboard change the number attached to ctlin 16 but I want to able to assign
that value to a chorus effect maybe, is this possible???
cheers for any help, I know its fairly simple stuff but its just Im only
startin out and Its seems confusing
thanks
adrian