[PD] 0.37-1test6

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 6 04:21:01 CET 2004

Hi Michael,

Do you have the Microsoft compiler?  I found something that was wrong
in PD's mmio code but I don't have any machines (like yours) that Pd
0.37-1test6 fails for...

If you can recompile, here's the new line 142:

    	    for (j = 0; j < naudioprepped; j++)

and the new line 148:

    	    for (j = 0; j < naudioprepped; j++)

Miller