[PD] Joystick/gamepad in Mac OS X?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Feb 6 23:57:16 CET 2004

I've done some work on writing these, but nothing is in a useable form.
  A joystick object using libSDL wouldn't be too hard, but its somewhat
limited.  Apple's HID API looks quite nice, so that should be too hard
either.  But its always a matter of finding the time to do it, esp.
when I already have this working on Linux....

.hc