[PD] Joystick/gamepad in Mac OS X?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 7 19:13:11 CET 2004

Yes, exactly, same inlet and outlet behavior.  Then a patch written on
one platform will work on all platforms.  Actually, what would be
really great is a MacOS X version of [linuxevent], then you can support
any USB HID device.  But IIRC, this might be a little trickier with
MacOS X.  It was really easy in Linux.

.hc

____

"Information wants to be free."