[PD] (no subject)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Feb 8 12:43:56 CET 2004

Hallo,
Georg Holzmann hat gesagt: // Georg Holzmann wrote:

> I've two questions about the fluid~ external by Frank Barknecht:
>
> 1) I tried to play a soundfount with my keyboard and noticed, that my pedal
> doesn't work (but I got numbers from the ctlin)! Is this normal? I also
> tried
> other soundfonts, but it doesn't work. I'd really like to use it, so do you
> know what I could make?
> (pd 0.37 / WinXP)

Actually I never used the controller functions in fluid~ or
fluidsynth, so I don't really know, what they are supposed to do. The
fluid~ external just delivers the CC messages to the fluidsynth
library where they hopefully do something. Can you test, if the
fluidsynth command line application reacts somehow to your pedal?

> 2) I also tried to compile fluid (because I have an old version) with VC++ 6
> and everything worked fine, but then I build it and got following errors:

Sorry, I cannot help here. I never used VC++.
(Seems I never used a lot of things...)

ciao