[PD] list2symbol

Bradon Webb amodiuslonodium at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 23:07:08 CET 2004

pardon me for not explaining well enough maybe.  The
below (copied) behavior is what I am desiring, however
when I use list2symbol it seems to put a space between
the elements?  maybe I am using the old version of
zexy?

(copied)
Hallo,
Edward George hat gesagt: // Edward George wrote:

> Can you concatenate symbols, ie take symbols 'foo' &
'bar' and output
> 'foobar'?
> Or indeed symbols + floats ie 'foo' and '64' to
'foo64'?

IIR, the newest list2symbol in zexy can do that.

ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht                               _
______footils.org__