[PD] list2symbol

Bradon Webb amodiuslonodium at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 23:51:49 CET 2004

I am getting close to a solution where I am using
makesymbol like this;

[A-R1(     [-stp7(
|          |
[symbol]   [symbol]
|        /
|       /
[pack s s]

[makesymbol]

[set $1(

[A-R1-stp7*a bunch of cryptic character garbage on the
end*(

why does makesymbol add all the cyrptic characters to
the end?

Is there a way to remove the characters, It seems like
this is an error, however I am not sure if I am using
this object correctly, and I do not know of the
documentation with it.?

My appoligies to the list for being unclear and
sending scattered thoughts.

bradon

--- Bradon Webb <amodiuslonodium at yahoo.com> wrote:
> oh, If makesymbol is like