[PD] list2symbol

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Feb 9 08:43:17 CET 2004

Bradon Webb wrote:
> pardon me for not explaining well enough maybe.  The
> below (copied) behavior is what I am desiring, however
> when I use list2symbol it seems to put a space between
> the elements?  maybe I am using the old version of
> zexy?

in newer versions of zexy you have a second inlet where you can set the
separator to anything that you want (like "-separator-"). it defaults to
" " to not break old patches.
you can give an empty symbol as shown in the attached patch to have no
separator at all.

an updated version of zexy should be found at
ftp://ftp.iem.at/pd/Externals/ZEXY

mfg.ad.sr
IOhannes