[PD] Grid help

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Mon Feb 9 23:29:29 CET 2004

hi,

you're right, the cvs is not up to date,
so you'd better take the latest release from there :
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/software.html
you should get version 0.5 which works with pd 0.37.

but, this raised a side problem :
i don't have the right to update the cvs...
maybe a misconfiguration?

who is handling this?
thx for fixing it.

cheers,