[PD] .pdrc??

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Wed Feb 11 06:27:43 CET 2004

.pdrc is a file you should put in your home directory (i.e.: ~/ or
/home/[your username]/) and it can include any commandline switch you
usually use to launch pd.

If you do the command 'ls -a' in your home dir, you will probably see
many dot files listed.

mine looks like this:

-mididev 3
-path /usr/local/lib/pd/externs:/home/mis/pdWork/MiSlib:/home/mis/pdWork/abstrus:/home/mis/pdWork/jimmies:/usr/local/lib/pd/externs/abs:/usr/local/lib/pd/extra:/home/mis/downloads/pd:/home/mis/pdWork/py:/usr/local/lib/pd/externs/mp3cast~:/usr/local/lib/pd/externs/cyclone
-helppath /home/mis/downloads/cyclone-help
-lib /usr/local/lib/pd/extra/zexy
-lib /home/mis/pdWork/gripd/gripd
-lib /home/mis/pdWork/d_mp3/d_mp3

[... many other -lib entries ...]