[PD] Re: [PD] Re: Barberà Pd community,... contestation about 3xl.net - riereta -Yves - ...

Pall Thayer palli at pallit.lhi.is
Tue Feb 10 02:01:33 CET 2004

Yes, the fact that they contribute my work ISJS (http://130.208.220.190) to
Yves Degoyon is a misunderstanding on their part. I have read the transcript
of the interview where Yves mentioned the project and thank you Yves for
telling them about it. I haven't bothered to say anything because I trust
that anyone truly interested in the project would have the sense to view the
information on the site and therefore realize that it belongs to me.

Pall Thayer
artist/teacher
Fjolbrautaskolinn vid Armula
http://www.this.is/pallit