[PD] Newbie Question--writing MIDI with PD

matthew jones m.jones at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Feb 11 16:02:05 CET 2004

you can use [qlist] for this.
I've found that if you connect incoming data up to a timer (t3_timer?)
object, then you can create the correct format string to write to each line
of the qlist by careful use of message boxes and 'prepend/makefilename'
objects.  shouldn't be too much hassle.
don't know much about exporting to other apps though.

matt

http://www.loopit.org/