[PD] to small display

tobias istan at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 18:09:38 CET 2004

hello,

first i wanna thank you for your help. my ex-max patches working well
in pd.

then i have another question. unfortunaly i am using a 800x600 screen
and got the problem that some (sub-)patches and most of the helppatches
are bigger by default, so that i can see only a part. Also i cant scale
them down or moving them up (OS X). Is there a way to make pd know that
i only have a 800x600 resolution or is there a object ( like
[thispatcher] in max) for setting a static patchsize?

tobias